Thursday, July 24, 2008

Travel Nurse Timeliness

Too long since I last posted here. Time flies when you are having fun. I have been busy working on my Masters Degree and at Walter Reed Medical Center. I spent a year there being a staff nurse, education coordinator and almost but not quite the assistant head nurse in the Intermediate Care Unit. The soldiers are awesome people who work hard at recovering. There just isn't enough that can be said about the men and women in our armed forces.

I have been working on a couple of really good sites that still need some work but they are good complements to the The Travel Nurse .

I have finally put the finishing touches to a site that details healthcare salaries for over 50 healthcare occupations. The site is called http://www.healthcaresalaryonline.com/ Did you know that a benefits package can be worth over $20,0000? see how a typical benefits package breaks down

A site that I am really proud of creating (yes, I feel there is more to be done) is called military-nurse.com. It's good site for those who are curious about the Military Nurse experience. I have also created a pretty good history of military nurses page that should be familiar to most nurses. A lot of the nurses who were pioneers in modern nursing were involved in military nursing as well. Florence Nightingale, Clara Barton and Dorothea Dix all had a part in modernizing military nursing

No comments: